Balalaika is committed to protecting your personal data and being transparent about what information it holds. Balalaika understands its obligations to help you understand how and why Balalaika processes your personal data. This policy tells you about the why, what, how, and when in relation to Balalaika’s collection and processing of your personal data.
Purpose and basis of Balalaika's collection and processing of your personal data
We collect and process your personal data for purpose of performing our obligations under the purchase agreement with you.
We use the personal data collected from you for purpose of delivering our services to you, completing purchase orders, facilitating payments, and, upon your consent, providing you with updated news and marketing information on the services offered by Balalaika.
We also use your personal data to respond to you when you contact us.
Type of data Balalaika collects about you
The types of personal information we collect and process about you include:
Your name and contact information (e.g., email, address, and phone number(s));
Billing details such as credit card number and other data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention;
Business information details such as information provided in the course of the contractual relationship between you and Balalaika, or otherwise voluntarily provided by you;
Information that is collected when you visit our website such as cookies;
Other information alike that helps fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Sharing of your personal information
With your prior consent, we may share information about you for publicity and marketing purposes online, in print and on social media.
We reassure you that, Balalaika will, under no circumstances, sell your personal data to third parties or permit third parties to sell the data we have shared with them.
Personal Information Storage and Processing
Balalaika stores Personal information in the Russian Federation. Balalaika records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarification (updates, changes), extracts Personal information of users in Russia, EEA or Switzerland using databases located in the Russian Federation.
Personal Data Storage Duration
Balalaika will only keep your Personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to have any Personal information removed from our databases, you can have it removed via sending a request to our mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Right to withdraw consent. Where Balalaika is collecting or/and processing data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
2. In addition, you have the right to:
• access your personal data;
• copy or transfer your personal data;
• demand rectification of incorrect or incomplete data;
• require deletion or removal of your personal data;
• impose restriction on processing of your personal data; and
• object to the processing of your personal data based on grounds other than your express consent.
We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we might have collected personal information from someone under the applicable age of consent without proper consent, please let us know via sending us an email at email@example.com and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
Security of your personal information
Balalaika is committed to protecting the information you provide us. We take the information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Balalaika will take great care in maintaining the security of your personal data and in preventing unauthorized access to it through the use of appropriate technology and internal safeguards. Your information is protected by controls designed to minimize loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions.
Data retention period
1. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Balalaika endeavors to retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for Balalaika to fulfill the aforementioned purposes. After the data retention period, we will destroy or delete your personal information or make it anonymous such that it cannot be identified or traced back to you.
If in the future we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that which it was collected, we will notify you of that purpose together with any other relevant information.
CookieThis disclosure refers to the website www.balalaika-bs.com (hereinafter referred to as “website”) and is addressed to all parties that access that website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files of text sent by the websites you visit to your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook, etc.), where they are saved. They are then sent back to the same websites when you visit them again, for the purpose of computerised authentication, session monitoring and saving information on the websites. Cookies may also be used to monitor navigation and to collect data on preferences, habits and personal choices that can be used to reconstruct detailed consumer profiles.
What are the different types of cookies?
There are two main categories of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: these cookies improve and simplify the user’s navigation on a website. They may be broken down into functionality cookies, which enable the user to navigate based on a series of selected criteria (for example, the language); transient or session cookies, which make it possible to navigate and use the website normally; and analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information about the number of users and how they use the website;
- Profiling Cookies: these cookies are intended create profiles about the user, which are used for commercial and advertising purposes (e.g., displaying advertising that fits the preferences expressed by the user while browsing).
Third Party Cookies:
We have a variety of pages on social networking sites. If you use these pages, the hosting sites may store cookies onto your device. We do not control the setting of and accept no liability in connection with these cookies. Please look at the third-party websites for more information about the cookies they use and how you can manage them. Please read the terms of the applicable application for more information.
Balalaika also provides links to external third-party websites and you may choose to click through to these sites. If you do so, these third-party sites may send cookies to your browser. We do not control the setting of, and accept no liability in connection with, these cookies. Please look at the cookies policies on the respective websites for more information about what they do with cookies and how you can manage them.
Below list includes cookies deployed by such third parties on our Website.
Google Analytics & Yandex Metrika
At Balalaika, we use Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika - two web analytics services provided by Google Inc. ("Google") and Yandex - to help us understand how our customers navigate to and through our Website. These cookies enable the function of Google analytics and Yandex Metrika. These services help us understand how long customers spend visiting different pages and how often they return to our Website. Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika also helps our marketing colleagues to work out the effectiveness of our digital marketing campaigns.
For further information on Google Analytics, click here.For further information on Yandex Metrika, click here (in English).
Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising and Yandex Direct
This website may use (now and then) the advertising and re-marketing tools of Google Adwords, Yandex Direct, Facebook Advertising to advertise its contents and publish ads tailored to the users' visits. As such, some pages of the website may include a code called "re-marketing code". This code allows us to read and configure browser cookies in order to determine which type of ad to show to the user, based on the data related to your visit to the website, such as the chosen browser, the actual pages visited or your actions within the same. The re-marketing lists thus created are stored in a database of the servers of the networks where we store all cookie IDs associated with each list or category of interest. Furthermore, some pages may include a conversion tracking code: a statistical service that connects data from the individual ad networks of Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising to actions within this website.
For more information about Google Adwords, click here.
For more information about Google Remarketing, click here.
For more information about Facebook Advertising, click here.
For more information about Yandex Direct, click here
For embedded content (i.e. all video players on social video networks, widgets, social buttons in general):
This website may use, now and then, contents from Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Skype, Pinterest and Instagram, widgets or items to interact with individual social networks and which can be embedded as necessary.
For more information about the cookie policies of the mentioned third parties, click here:- Facebook
- the proper functioning of the website. Without this type of cookie, it would not be possible to use website services such as filling out request forms (estimate, appointment, information), payment forms (credit card, PayPal) and registration forms (newsletter)
- to collect information in anonymous, aggregate form on user navigation, which is used to calculate and improve the website’s services (e.g., Google Analytics)
- to save user choices in order to simplify navigation on the website. The information collected is in anonymous form (e.g., selection of the website language)
The types of cookies specified above do not collect information that can be used for commercial or advertising purposes.
Granting of consent
This depends on the type of cookie. Most cookies are session cookies, which are deleted when you close the browser. Persistent cookies (e.g., selection of website language) typically expire in 30 days to a maximum of 24 months. Some software (e.g., Google Analytics) may place permanent cookies.
How to manage cookies on your computer
It is possible to disable cookies from the browser settings menu.
Please note that once they are disabled, the website may lose some functions that make navigation easier for users.
Instructions are provided below for the most widely used browsers:
If you have any concerns as to how your personal data is collected or processed or your
Ul. Avtozavodskaya, 1
115280 Moscow, Russia